Our candles make the perfect ornamental decor. However if you do decide to light them it is perfectly safe to do so. Soy Wax candles tend to be very drippy so please place your candle on a trinket dish or tray to catch any fallen wax.
Never leave a burning candle unattended and make sure to keep out of reach from children and pets at all times. Keep away from drafts and anything that can catch fire.
Always place on a flat surface away from wires or any other objects and out of direct sunlight.
Keep your wick trimmed for the best longevity of your candles.
If you have any questions about candle care or safety please email us - firstname.lastname@example.org